Since the advancement of the world towards a the smartphone series we have had some features that we thought were too impossible. You can now take a picture of the screen you are working on. If you are new Samsung user or even a new android user its worth trying out the new features your phone offers. We will in this round up tell you about the amazing procedure you must follow in order to take a screenshot on Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge.
1. Take the Screenshot Using the Button Shortcut
The following procedure is possibly the simplest method of taking a screenshot. You can take a screen shot on your galaxy S6 by just pressing the button shortcut, holding home and power button at the same time. This will immediately capture whatever is on your phone at that point.
- First you need to get the app or the screen that you want to capture, get it ready.
- Press and hold the home and the power button at the exact same time. It can be a bit stretchy on the larger phones such as the galaxy S6 or S6 edge which have super doper thing bezels side however it works easily. You will hear the sound of your camera’s shutter and a flashing animation as well and that is how you are good to go.
- Go to the gallery application and you will be able to see your screenshort and also in the My Files folder on your phone.
- If you want a screen shot from the command line or by the File transfer tool, you can access them in the pictures and in the pictures folder you will see a screenshots folder just click on it and you will have access to all the screen shots you have ever taken.
2. Take the Screenshot by Swiping the Screen
There is another very magical way of taking a screen shot on your galaxy S6 or edge S6 and its easier than the above mentioned procedure. You just need to tilt your phone and grip it properly so that it does not slip away. Swipe the edge of your hand and you will hear a shutter sound and the screenshot is taken. This feature is available in most of the Samsung smartphones. I have broken down the steps for you in this round up.
- Go to the settings menu.
- Scroll down and choose Motions and gestures.
- Tap on “ Palm swipe to capture”
- Hit the toggle button on.
This a very easy and simple procedure to take a screen shot with your galaxy S6 or S6 edge You can follow the above mentioned ways if you are new to the android or Samsung family to teach yourself regarding the basic technologies that your phone offers. Screen shots have become a very important feature in our lives now a days be it a fight with a friend or a boss we would want to share the exact words with our friends so that we do not have to type long messages.