This smartphone is well equipped with Android 4.4.4 software. In this round up we will tell you a simple procedure to root your smartphone just follow the following mentioned procedure and I am sure you will enjoy.
This guide is only valid if you are using Galaxy E7. This procedure should not be followed if you are using any other smartphone.
Main Procedure of How to Root Samsung Galaxy E7 on Android 4.4.4 KitKat:
- Make sure you have downloaded Samsung USB Driver for your smartphone. If you thing that it is going the wrong way then maybe your drivers are out dated. Restart your laptop or computer after your clean the drivers.
- You must know that by downloading the recovery file you are voiding the warranty given to you by Samsung.
- You must have windows PC to install the following files and root your smartphone.
- Download SM-E700M, SM-E700F, SM-E7000, SM-E7009 or SM-E700H on your computer.
- Download the Odin package.
- The rooting file is essential and must be download keeping in mind your model number.
- Unzip both the files that you have downloaded previously.
- Turn your smartphone completely off.
- Turn it back on and take it to the download mode by holding the power down, power keys and home button all at once and only let them go if you see a white text on your smartphone coming with a yellow box warning.
- Now press the volume up button.
- Connect your smartphone to your PC with the help of a USB cable.
- Click on the AP button inside the odin package and search for the auto root file.
- Now tap the start button without mingling with the settings of Odin.
- Wait for a while and then you will see a pass message and it will automatically reboot and you can control of your phone by typing in your google ID and then finally disconnect your phone from your PC.