Lenovo unveiled the A6000 smartphone one of the most inexpensive smartphone with 4G LTE in Las Vegas in January 2015. The Lenovo A6000 is dynamic with qualcomm snapdragon and A53 processor. The graphic processor of this smart phone promises brilliant HD display and a 3D experience as well. The phone supports both the LTE bands in India.
With an internal memory of 8 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB. The phone also has a 8 MP rear camera and front camera of 2 megapixels for the selfies. Following are some of the pre root measures that you need to take before you root your device.
We should not be held responsible or liable in any manner for any damage caused due to not following the instructions mentioned in this article.
- Please make sure that your smartphone has battery of minimum 70 percent.
- The instructions in this round up are only for A6000 Lenovo users.
- Verify that you have the right USB drivers installed in your computers.
- You need to back up your necessary data.
- Make sure you have enabled the USB debugging mode.
- Install the latest CWM recovery. You have to make sure that you have this file in your laptop. You can check out the Steps to install CWM Recovery on Lenovo A6000.
Steps To Root The Lenovo A6000:
- Download the Root Super SU-v2.37.zip file in your laptop.
- Connect your smartphone to the computer and place the file in the external or internal storage of your device.
- Now boot your device and drag it to recovery mode and read the instructions mentioned below very carefully they might end up confusing you but be careful anyway.
- Turn your smart phone off and wait for 4-5 seconds after the lights of your smart phone go off.
- Press and hold power +volume up volume down button together for a few seconds and then release the buttons whenever you see the boot menu screen on your smart phone.
- Now install zip from storage and browse to the folder where you have downloaded the file. Make sure it is in the folders nearby so you do not forget this file. This file is very essential for booting your device.
- Once the installation process is over navigate to ‘+++++ Go back+++++’ and restart the device by opting for “reboot system now” seen in the recovery menu.
Moreover you can also download the root checked app from the Google store to check whether your phone has been rebooted or not. Rebooting your phone is fun and allows you to enhance your entire smartphone experience. You get to bid on a lot of exciting activities that you will not be able to get your hands on anyway. A person with a smart phone knows the pain and the pleasures of having one hence only those with a smartphone will understand how enhanced their experience would be if they reboot their phone and with a phone like Lenovo A6000 I am sure you do not want to miss out on the amazing things that it offers. So our round up will teach you how to reboot your smartphone in a few minutes.