Samsung Galaxy S6 is the new addition to the South Korean smart phone dynamic giant. In this round up we will tell you an easy procedure through which you can install TWRP recovery on a rooted device.
- You must have a Samsung galaxy S6 smart phone.
- This procedure works for any software or firmware that you are using.
- Download the Samsung USB drivers. Go down until you see Samsung in the list.
- You must have a windows PC.
- Back up all your data.
- Please be sure of the consequences that you may have to face after voiding the warranty.
How to carry out the procedure:
- Download and install this app.
- Go on and open the app after installing it from your play store.
- Select “ install TWRP”
- Select your device; it may be named as zeroflte from the list.
- Tap on the install recovery option as seen on your home screen.
- This file will be downloaded and it will be installed without giving you any sort of torture.
- Just reboot the smart phone and you are ready to go.